Lars Dagnæs in focus
Representing a long and deep experience in the development in transport and logistics business, including environmental issues as well as innovation and technology management (which was the framework for innovation policy in 90 ‘s).
In the 80’s and 90’s, Lars Dagnæs participated in development of a range of technologies and new business models in the DSB, Danish State Railway.
From 1995 to 2008 Lars Dagnæs was the director and research manager at the Institute for Transport Studies. The Institute was an independent research and innovation institute, established in collaboration between business and public administration in Denmark. Areas of focus for the Institute were:
- Business development and innovation in the transport sector
- Environment and transport
- Cluster facilitation and management in transport and logistics
From 2008 to 2012 Lars Dagnæs was employed at Force Technology as a senior consultant, working within innovation and environmental issues related to the transport sector. His working areas were among others:
- Establishment of a national network for Transport and Environment, under the Danish Innovation Network for Transport TINV.
- Implementation of innovation checks in a number of Danish SME companies
- Development of a course in Business Model Generation, based on the book written by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur.
Since 2013, Lars Dagnæs has been self-employed with own consulting business, TransECO2.
Activities include among others:
- Facilitation of the Network for Transport and Environment, Transport Innovation Network
- Project management of the project “More efficient transport and better environment”, where we implement a number of development projects in cooperation with Danish carriers and develop of a number of tools targeted environmental work.
- Facilitation of the Nordic Transport Political Network, NTN: the planning of study tours, editing newsletters and the development of a transport statistics for Western Scandinavia.