Professional experience – timeline and overview
1990 management training: Management of Technological Change.
1980 Master of Science Engineering from the Technical University of Denmark, DTU
TransECO2, 2013 …
CEO / owner
Examples of assignment:
- Innovation agents – implementation of innovation checks in small and medium enterprises. See more at www.innovationstjek.dk
- Project Partner / consultant for four cluster projects targeting transportation and logistics in Southern Denmark from 2009: CBlog (www.cb-log.dk), Foreign Labour Practice-Management Development, 24T transport.
- Development and implementation of courses aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises in innovation in business models. 3 courses conducted in 2011 and 2012
- Transport Innovation Network. Lars Dagnæs has been responsible for the establishment and operation of the network “Network for Environment and Transport, TINV” (see more on www.tinv.dk)
- “Accessibility and infrastructure development factor for South Denmark and the border region”. Analysis conducted for Region of Southern Denmark with Cowi as project manager. Lars Dagnæs had independent responsibility for one of the four analyse in the project.
- 24T transport. Project on the development of solutions for distribution outside the rush hours in urban areas.
Institute for Transport Studies was an independent research and innovation institution established on the initiative of the transport industry and local and regional authorities in the South Denmark Region.
The interaction with the industry and the regions in western Denmark were important prerequisites for the academic and commercial profile.
Project manager for among others:
- DSB Infrastructure business plan
- DSB Infrastructure technology plan
- DSB infrastructure, Rail Infrastructure Plan 1995-2010
- Division of management responsibilities and organization of rail infrastructure in light of the reorganization of the rail sector in Denmark
- Editor of DSB’s strategic plan for technology and infrastructure
- Establishing joint development forum between DSB and ABB
- Strategy for joint research and development collaboration between European railway companies
- Development of a concept for technology planning. (Along with Oticon A / S and Sant + Bendix)
- Project Manager for DSB’s exhibition within the event TECHNOVISION (Celebrating the Danish Association of Engineers 100 year jubilee 1992)
- The organization of conferences: Danish participation in EU research and technology development.
- Project: DSB’s long-term plan on track operation in the Capital Region
- Requirements specification of the future commuter trains
- Preparation of S-train timetable, S89
- Project: the cost of construction of urban railway or subway from Frederiksberg Kastrup
- Profitability calculations for DSB’s electrification
- Member of the Ministry of Transport committee on transport Action Plan for Environment and Development
- Chairman of the Ministry of Transport prognosis group
- Project for the establishment of a nationwide traffic interviews, TU 86
- Forecasting of traffic between East and West Denmark
- Editor: descriptive and statistical reports, including “Traffic in Denmark”.
1978-80 Local Government Association, project employee / student assistant
Public transport planning in rural municipalities.
1976-78 traffic research group-ATV, project employee / student assistant
The Traffic Research Group – ATV, t-ATV, was established at the initiative of Niels I. Meyer. The aim was to carry out a sector analysis on the same principles as in “Limit to growth”. The transport sector was chosen.